BattlePong BattlePong

it's okay

i have to say that this game is of some quality. the movements were smooth and the graphics weren't overdone. i can't say this was bad, but with that being, it's also very basic. i think it should be expanded a bit more, but still. a decent game.

SmakDaBunny responds:

Yea I'm looking into cleaning it up. I had to finish it in a day and I thought I'd throw it in here anyways.

Chrome Wars Chrome Wars

mixed feelings

now this game is pretty good dont getme wrong but there were a few things that shat me up the wall. one thing is the fact that there is no save button. i got up to level 50 something and i died and had to start all over again. it is a very gay way of inducing replayability. plus the fact that you couldn't view the stats of the weapons you had bought, and the weapon you were using. i had to open up a new window and play this game just so i could see if what i was buying was better for my character or not. if the game had these features, then it would be alot better and get a much better rating from me.

Deadpile Rampage Deadpile Rampage

fun but repetetive

a fun game, but like many have said, it get's a bit boring after a few plays. the main reason i played this alot more than what should have is because I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE FUCKING CHEATS ARE!!!!!! seriously i'm shit at most skill games....MOST.

P.S. anyone who thinks this is a poor ripoff of body ladder your sadly mistaken and in some cases, sick in the head. those who have not the braincells to read the authors comments, would know that he was anaware of the similar game and had it brought to his attention. not that he mindlessly copied it and said he did it first.

Tank Search Tank Search

it was ok

this game was fairly good but probably wasn't worth the long load time. good levels and was quite challenging

StarShine 2 StarShine 2

challenging

no. 28 got me. great job!

POID 01 POID 01

too boring too quickly

i felt that this game had potential but i also felt that it just seemed well...

boring, maybe you could make it better by not making it so repetative.

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

fun and challenging

i love this game. it's alot of fun. love the death scenes. it's a great flash overall, however i have the same probalem as everybody else. i was annoyed at the fact that there was no rematch ability whatsoever. of course that way the game would be too short. but you could still maybe make a checkpoint feature or something. the game was still good. just got a bit repetetive. that's all.

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

Fun and challenging

this game is awesome. i finally beat it after about a day on non-stop playing. then the next day i beat it without losing a life!